The existence of the green alga Chlorella goes back more than 3 thousand million years. The name Chlorella is from the Latin and means 'leaf' (green) and 'small', it refers to the unusually high content of Chlorophyll, which gives chlorella its characteristic deep emerald-green color.
Chlorella is a freshwater single-celled green algae. There are several species of Chlorella whose cells contain virtually all the rich nutrients needed in a healthy diet. It has a unique range of components, including Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) and all the essential substances such as amino acids, saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, numerous precious vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It’s nutritive content: 60% protein, 20% carbohydrate, 11% lipids, and various other components 9% such as water, food fibers, minerals, etc.). These elements, which are absorbed by the organism in the gastro-intestinal tract, constitute essential food supplements.
Chlorella contains most components of the Vitamin B complex. The B vitamin has many forms, each fulfilling an important role in maintaining our health. It also contains rich iron and calcium but the most important health-promoting ingredient of Chlorella is a unique substance that scientists have named Chlorella Growth Factor or CGF.
There are ten generally different varieties of Chlorella. The best-known representative of species is Chlorella Pyrenoidosa (Sorokiniana) , also known as the “King of Chlorellas”. There are many species of Chlorella in the market and Chlorella Sorokiniana is the ONLY species that contains a large quantity of C.G.F.
Chlorella Pyrenoidosa (Sorokiniana) is an emerald green single-cell fresh water micro-alga that is now widely recognized as the most potent nutritional whole food on earth. Within its microscopic structure, barely larger than a human blood cell, are more essential nutrients than any other food known to man.
Advantages of Chlorella Pyrenoidosa (Sorokiniana)
- Strengthens Immune System Response
- Balances Nutrition for Optimum Health
- Absorbs and Chelates Environmental Toxins
- Increases Energy Level & Stamina
- Builds Red Blood Cells
- Promotes Faster Healing
It is a unique substance that is the most important ingredient of Chlorella in promoting health. CGF is not a single element but rather a complex combination of amino acids, nucleic acids, peptides, and carbohydrates, with the unique ability of stimulating tissue growth and repairing and stimulating the immune system, which protects the body from disease.
- Research has indicated that CGF can help to detoxify the body, stimulate the immune system, enhance tissue repair and preserve cellular integrity, thus promoting good health. It does this by activating the T-cells (active in fighting against viruses and cancer), B-cells (active in fighting against bacteria), and macrophages (active against cancer, foreign protein, chemicals).
- Many studies have shown that CGF has significant stimulating effect upon the cell-medicated immune response in both animal and Man. CGF has demonstrated its ability to stimulate macrophage production and to enhance the activity of cytoxic lymphocytes and polymorph nuclear leukocytes.
- CGF might also be a factor towards longevity. In laboratory experiments, it was possible to lengthen the life of mice and other animals by 30% by giving them CGF.
- Other experiments on animals have shown the anti-carcinogenic effect of CGF in cases of liver tumors, leukemia, tumors due to hormonal disturbances, e.g.: breast cancer.
It’s a green pigment that gives plants their color and enables them to carry on the process of photosynthesis. Chlorophyll absorbs light in the red and blue-violet portions of the visible spectrum; the green portion is not absorbed and, reflected, gives chlorophyll its characteristic color. As a matter of fact, Chlorella contains more Chlorophyll per gram than any other plant. Because Chlorophyll has a chemical structure similar to Hemoglobin (the red pigment of blood), several scientists have suggested the use of Chlorophyll as a medical therapy for anemia.
Chlorophyll is effective against a large number of pathogenic bacteria, stops the growth of kidney stones, eases pains, fortifies the heart muscle like a radio-tonic, stabilizes blood pressure and breathing, protects against harmful radiation, prevents cancer, eliminates toxins, regulates intestinal transit, diminishes bad smells, and others.
The high chlorophyll content of chlorella helps cleanse the blood while the iron, B-12 and folic acid aid in building new red blood cells. Chlorophyll can stimulate better bowel function and increase elimination, carrying off more cholesterol and fats in the waste. Also, its DNA/RNA content directly stimulates liver tissue repair at cellular levels.
In laboratory experiments it was discovered that Chlorella’s cell wall has the remarkable capacity to bind with toxins and carry them out of the body. Chlorella also has the ability to detoxify the body of dangerous environmental toxins as well as to fight cancer cells through interferon production. Interferon is believed to protect the body against infections from influenza viruses and shows anti-tumor activity.
YES! Only those Chlorella that are grown under favorable growth conditions i.e. strong sunlight, pure water and clean air, will have the ability to reproduce itself and result in a high quality Chlorella.
Taiwan Chlorella Manufacturing is the ONLY chlorella company that guarantees the highest hygienic outdoor culture.
Chlorella contains more than 20 Vitamins and Minerals all in a highly “ bio-available” form, unlike synthetically produced multi-vitamin pills that fill the shelves in health food stores today. The vitamins and minerals founds in Chlorella are all presented in a form that the human body is easily able to digest and absorb.
Chlorella may help the body to fight cancer as is beginning to be shown by way of scientific studies of vitamin A and beta carotene’s cancer preventing aspects. People who eat lots of green and yellow vegetables have less cancer due to the high vitamin A content contained in their diet. Also, Chlorella contains 180 milligrams of Beta-carotene per 100 grams. Beta-carotene has been shown to destroy cancer cells.
Only the physical forms of the Chlorella are different; however, functions and results are the same. Chlorella may be taken in the form of tablets or capsules, or added to foods such as pasta or cookies. Taken in any form, chlorella can improve the nutritional quality of your daily diet. The increase in processed and refined foods in the diet of modern man makes chlorella an important food supplement for anyone interested in better health.
Chlorella is a 100% natural food; therefore, you can take as much as you find comfortable. It depends on the size and health of each individual. Chlorella may also be taken in the form of tablets or capsules, or added to foods in powder form to improve their flavor. Examples of these include wine, cakes, cookies, cheese, ice cream, mayonnaise, pasta, rice and soft drinks.
We recommended people to begin with 6 tablets per day (two tablets per meal) and increase by 2~3 tablets per meal during the first week to the suggested regular use of 20 tablets per day. These may be taken all at one time with a glass of water or juice.
No side effects of Chlorella supplementation have as yet been reported. Chlorella is a food; it is not a drug; therefore, it is completely safe for people to take.
As we know there are foods with components that are linked primary to heart diseases and cancer such as foods that contain fat and promote cholesterol. On the other hand, there are also foods that contain components with possible health benefits and cancer prevention such as foods that contain vitamins, proteins, soluble fibers, minerals and Amino acids.
When you keep your body constantly supplied with all the micronutrients that it needs, a wonderful thing results, something known as homeostasis or simply, balance. A body that is in a state of homeostasis has everything that it needs to mount an effective response against everyday stress and pollution, even against chronic disease and infection. In this case, Chlorella is strongly recommended!!!
Chlorella is not a quick fix to be taken at the first sign of feeling unwell or when you fell the need for something extra. The human body has a remarkable capacity for self-healing and resistance to disease, provided it is constantly supplied with the essential nutrients that it needs to function naturally in biochemical terms.
You may have heard some of the wonderful things Chlorella can do; helping to prevent, to alleviate, or to enable the body to cure specific disease conditions such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, hypoglycemia, and so on. The reason is because Chlorella contains many rare and exclusive micronutrients, it will enable your body to protect to prevent diseases.
Everyone needs chlorella for his or her health, and that is why we believe in it very strongly and recommend it to others. For better health you should investigate the available products specifically designed using this algae Chlorella.
Chlorella can have a strengthening effect on body cells by supporting the functioning of our metabolic pathways.
- Numerous research projects in the USA and Europe have indicated that chlorella can also aid the body in the breakdown of persistent hydrocarbon and metallic toxins such as DDT, PCB, mercury, cadmium and lead as well as strengthening the immune system response. Nucleic substances in chlorella activate the immune system macrophages to remove foreign material such as herbicides, pesticides, drugs and free radicals from the blood and lymph.
- Heart Research shows that Chlorella Growth Factor in chlorella assists in the prevention of episodes of rapid heartbeat, inhibits irregular heartbeat and reduces heart response to stimuli that normally produce symptoms of over excitement.
- Hypertension Research evidence suggests that Chlorella lowers high blood pressure and high cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart disease. Research indicates, after chlorella has been taken for several months blood cholesterol and triglycerides have been known to be lowered.
- Acid/Alkaline Balance. Chlorella neutralizes the excess acids and heavy acidic materials in the body, restoring the acid/alkaline balance.
- Immunity. The latest research shows that chlorella activates the immune response and increases levels of B- and T-cells and interferon.
Detoxification refers to the removal of toxic substances from the body. One of the most important aspects of Chlorella as a health food supplement is its proven ability to remove many of the toxins that accumulate in our bodies from the food that we eat, the water that we drink and the air that we breath each day. Chlorella’s ability to clear the body of increasingly common toxic pollutants is one of the characteristics that set it apart from other green supplement.
We use patented “Pressure-release method” to break Chlorella cell wall.
This method is similar to the way of popping popcorns, by using the pressure difference between Chlorella cell and the surroundings to crack cell wall.