Chlorella can have a strengthening effect on body cells by supporting the functioning of our metabolic pathways.
- Numerous research projects in the USA and Europe have indicated that chlorella can also aid the body in the breakdown of persistent hydrocarbon and metallic toxins such as DDT, PCB, mercury, cadmium and lead as well as strengthening the immune system response. Nucleic substances in chlorella activate the immune system macrophages to remove foreign material such as herbicides, pesticides, drugs and free radicals from the blood and lymph.
- Heart Research shows that Chlorella Growth Factor in chlorella assists in the prevention of episodes of rapid heartbeat, inhibits irregular heartbeat and reduces heart response to stimuli that normally produce symptoms of over excitement.
- Hypertension Research evidence suggests that Chlorella lowers high blood pressure and high cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart disease. Research indicates, after chlorella has been taken for several months, blood cholesterol and triglycerides have been known to be lowered.
- Acid/Alkaline Balance. Chlorella neutralizes the excess acids and heavy acidic materials in the body, restoring the acid/alkaline balance.
- Immunity. The latest research shows that chlorella activates the immune response and increases levels of B- and T-cells and interferon.